A long-term car rental is the perfect solution if you do not want to buy a new car, need a temporary car for work, or are on holiday for an extended period of time. Renting a car long term can also be more cost-effective than purchasing a newer model vehicle outright.
How does long term car rental work?
- Speak to one of our team members to make a booking, and then come and pick up your rental car at our Takapuna location.
- There are no locked-in contracts; hire for a period of at least 30 days and you are good to go. If you need to keep the car for longer, please let us know and we will extend it for you on a monthly basis.
- Maintenance and servicing of the car are also included in the rental price.
What are the benefits of long term car rental?
- Renting is cheaper than buying a new car, and you don’t have to sell your old one in order to upgrade.
- We offer discounted rates when you hire long-term (instead of our standard rates).
- From small compact vehicles to SUV car hire, we have a wide selection of vehicles for you to choose from.
- We will be glad to add an additional driver to your reservation for free.
- There is a 24-hour breakdown assistance service available.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum rental period of 30 days.
- A full, valid drivers licence is required.
- Payments must be made using a credit card and taken a month in advance.
- Includes unlimited kilometres.
- Standard Shore Rentals terms and conditions still apply.
You can choose the type of car you need long term according to your budget and how much you plan to use it. Depending on how often you require a vehicle, a long-term rental might be the right option. You can reach us on (09) 4880920 for more information.